Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Justin Bieber believes that love is hard to understand

Justin Bieber
The singer's Never Say Never, Justin Bieber, confessed that it is difficult to know what love is because you can feel love or attraction for some people and confused feelings.

'I'm not saying I know everything about love, "said Justin Bieber in an interview with the magazine Tiger Beat. 'I do not think ever going to understand what love is. "he added

Perhaps your confusion is due to its age, although Justin Bieber think that true love can occur in very young people.

'Many people say,''He has 17 What does he know about love?''said Bieber. 'And I think, if you've ever had a dog, (you know what love is.) When you're 11 or 12 years you begin to see girls and think,''Oh, I like, I see that person because it's cute,''You do not really know the true meaning of love, but think so. "

0 comments: